GREAT tip for Silhouette Print then Cut! 2:45pm est. Live (short video!)
Join me at 4pm est. today (Saturday)!
You can find the rose tutorial and free digi stamp at kitandclowder.com
The link for the middle image is below the YouTube video.
I am loving the classes I’ve started taking at Kit and Clowder. I cannot believe how much my coloring has improved in one week!!
I love using FREE images to create really fun embellishments for my cards! This one is soooo cute that I wish I had made a mirror image of her and created a shaped card using her. I bet the kids that we make cards for (our charity that our Facebook Group loves to give to) would be thrilled to get these cards!
Anyway…..here they are. The link to the free digi stamp is below the video.
Yes, you read that right!! We are having a RETREAT this OCTOBER from the 27th – 30th featuring everything SILHOUETTE and CRICUT!
The THREE NIGHT ALL-INCLUSIVE Retreat will be held in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of NC at the Bonclarken Conference Center in Flat Rock, NC (near Hendersonville and Asheville NC). We will be staying in Founders Hall South and all classes will be held in the adorable MaryAlice Cottage.
- Have you ever wished that someone could be right by your side as you MASTER die cutting machines? We will be there!! We will have Cricut Explore Machines, Cameo 3 and Cameo 4.
- Have you ever wanted to try some new vinyls, heat transfer vinyls, faux leather, rhinestones, and paper products but were afraid? No worries. We have you covered! (We supply all of the materials!)
- Want to learn to create absolutely stunning cards? We will teach you AND supply EVERYTHING you need to create them! (Again, all materials provided!)
- Want to learn how to successfully use the Easy Press as you make ‘gifts’ for yourself AND other ‘gifts’ to donate to charity?
- Are you tired of buying svgs? Learn to create them so you will NEVER need to purchase them again. Yep, it’s true!*
- Want to get together with like minded friends for 3 days of uninterrupted crafting and LOTS of LAUGHTER? (Did I mention…. make new crafting friends?!!)
- Want to have a wonderful, carefree GIRLS vacation complete with ALL meals (yep, no cooking or cleaning!) night-time pajama party with movies , snacks, and popcorn? We will do it!!!
We are soooo excited about this event especially since it is only $350 which includes all of the above AND FOUR CLASSES…..
……Actually we may be adding a 5th class which will be taught LIVE for us via the internet by our very much loved friend and card-maker extraordinaire who resides in the UK.
If you have any questions about the fab Retreat, please email us at TeamPattyAnne@gmail.com and either Tammy or I will be happy to answer them!
*WE WILL BE USING THE SILHOUETTE STUDIO SOFTWARE FOR THE CLASSES which is perfect if you use a Cameo at home. BUT you may ask…..what if I don’t have a Cameo and I use a Cricut Explore or a Cricut Maker? You will learn how easy it is to use the Silhouette Software WITH YOUR CRICUT AND DESIGN SPACE. It is truly game-changing – I PROMISE! You can get the software by clicking here.
We hope to see you there! Space is very limited as we want a small group so that you will have one on one help as needed! Reservations are open NOW! To reserve your space, send in the down-payment as listed in the brochure below. First Come/ First Served.
I really do believe this! With Silhouette software I can do soooo much more with my Cricut machine (and of course with my Silhouette Cameo 4).
If you haven’t tried it yet, what is stopping you? Seriously. Next best thing since sliced bread???? LOL Kinda kidding BUT I really do love the software.
Here is how you can make fabulous larger than mat images for you CRICUT. This video shows a step I did not go over in my prior video…that of saving the cut pieces FOR CRICUT.
I get lots of questions and requests for videos. This one came from Dora as a YouTube Comment. YES, I do try to respond to EVERY comment!
Anyway, she wanted me to show how to do a larger than mat print then cut using my Cameo machine (similar to the one I had done for Cricut).
Sooooo, here it is. I hope you enjoy!!