Yes, you read that right!! We are having a RETREAT this OCTOBER from the 27th – 30th featuring everything SILHOUETTE and CRICUT!
The THREE NIGHT ALL-INCLUSIVE Retreat will be held in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of NC at the Bonclarken Conference Center in Flat Rock, NC (near Hendersonville and Asheville NC). We will be staying in Founders Hall South and all classes will be held in the adorable MaryAlice Cottage.
- Have you ever wished that someone could be right by your side as you MASTER die cutting machines? We will be there!! We will have Cricut Explore Machines, Cameo 3 and Cameo 4.
- Have you ever wanted to try some new vinyls, heat transfer vinyls, faux leather, rhinestones, and paper products but were afraid? No worries. We have you covered! (We supply all of the materials!)
- Want to learn to create absolutely stunning cards? We will teach you AND supply EVERYTHING you need to create them! (Again, all materials provided!)
- Want to learn how to successfully use the Easy Press as you make ‘gifts’ for yourself AND other ‘gifts’ to donate to charity?
- Are you tired of buying svgs? Learn to create them so you will NEVER need to purchase them again. Yep, it’s true!*
- Want to get together with like minded friends for 3 days of uninterrupted crafting and LOTS of LAUGHTER? (Did I mention…. make new crafting friends?!!)
- Want to have a wonderful, carefree GIRLS vacation complete with ALL meals (yep, no cooking or cleaning!) night-time pajama party with movies , snacks, and popcorn? We will do it!!!
We are soooo excited about this event especially since it is only $350 which includes all of the above AND FOUR CLASSES…..
……Actually we may be adding a 5th class which will be taught LIVE for us via the internet by our very much loved friend and card-maker extraordinaire who resides in the UK.
If you have any questions about the fab Retreat, please email us at TeamPattyAnne@gmail.com and either Tammy or I will be happy to answer them!
*WE WILL BE USING THE SILHOUETTE STUDIO SOFTWARE FOR THE CLASSES which is perfect if you use a Cameo at home. BUT you may ask…..what if I don’t have a Cameo and I use a Cricut Explore or a Cricut Maker? You will learn how easy it is to use the Silhouette Software WITH YOUR CRICUT AND DESIGN SPACE. It is truly game-changing – I PROMISE! You can get the software by clicking here.
We hope to see you there! Space is very limited as we want a small group so that you will have one on one help as needed! Reservations are open NOW! To reserve your space, send in the down-payment as listed in the brochure below. First Come/ First Served.
If you’re like me, you have been VERY BUSY getting ready for Christmas. I was sooo busy that I forgot to post some of my videos. So, here are three of them!! Enjoy!!
Those of you in my patreon classes will have a wonderful opportunity to be taught by svg designer extraordinaire, Nancy Backes LIVE tomorrow. If you are NOT in the Patreon group, I WILL be making this video available to everyone because this project that Nancy has done for us is way too good for you to miss. I’ve GOTTA SHARE!!!
So here is a little bit of what Nancy has designed for us. In the class she will tell us how to use her templates (which will be available for FREE on my website soon!). Again, if you are in the Patreon.com/pattyanne group, watch your email for the link to the LIVE Zoom class. Otherwise, watch for the video to be posted on Youtube.com/pattyannesplace.
I don’t think you’ll want to miss this one!!! Cricut (yes, you can use with your Cameo) Buy 3 GET 3 FREE!!! Not only that….if you use the coupon code, HAPPY, you will get AN EXTRA 10% OFF AND FREE SHIPPING!!! Here is my LINK.
Honesly, this is a sale that can’t be beat!!!!
Well, thanks so much for your ongoing support. Those of you learning to use the Silhouette Software, please let me know if you have any questions!!!
youtube.com/pattyannesplace (make sure you’re subscribed and you’ve hit the little bell so that you’ll be notified!
Hello, hello everyone!!
I have got a terrific new site to share with you! When you use this site, you can create patterns for your Cricut machine (Design Space) or your Silhouette Cameo machine (Silhouette Studio) or your ScanNCut machine (Canvas)!!!
These patterns are terrific for print then cut cardstock OR print then cut heat transfer materials for t-shirts, bags, etc!
Here is the link to the site AND below you will find a short video on how to use the site for Silhouette machines and Cricut machines!
We recently ‘enjoyed’ the Apple Festival in our town along with approximately 275,000 others! Most locals don’t go to it because our tiny main street is just jam packed with people. We did brave it this year since the weather was cooler. (I still don’t understand why the thing isn’t held in October!)
Here’s a brief look at one of my favorite bands to play there for those of you who like OLDIES.
Ok, on to the video link for the Cross Body bag. I hope you enjoy the video AND perhaps make one (or a few for gifts!) The FREE file is in the LIBRARY!!
Newbies! Change a Design Found in Cricut Access and Make it “your own”
— Read on youtu.be/VbBxb8fpgFA
Create an SVG from your Child’s Artwork!
— Read on youtu.be/J-YC_0zhxfk
Super Easy No-Sew Bag to BLING with your Cricut!
— Read on youtu.be/idC3m9l3RB4
Girls Weekend at the BEACH?? Bling Your Hats with Monograms!
— Read on youtu.be/LEwtM429RSs